BAKED OMELET with PAPRIKA CHEESE HASH BROWNS
4 large eggs
1/4 cup milk
1 small tomato, diced
1 small bunch green onions, sliced thin
4 ounces chopped ham (or meat of your choice)
1/2 cup finely shredded white cheddar
salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Whisk eggs and milk until well blended.
- Generously spray a 9 inch square baking dish with PURE.
- Sprinkle onions, tomatoes and meat over the bottom of the baking dish.
- Sprinkle 1/3 of the cheese over this layer.
- Pour eggs over the cheese.
- Top with 1/3 more of the cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes or until just set.
- Top with remaining cheese and leave in oven just until melted.
PAPRIKA CHEESE HASH BROWNS
4 cups shredded or finely chopped potatoes, dry well with paper towels
4-6 tablespoons butter
1 small bunch green onions, sliced fine
salt and pepper
1/2 cup finely shredded white cheddar (or cheese of your choice)
- Melt butter in a large skillet* over medium high heat.
- Add potatoes, onions and season well with salt, pepper, celery salt and paprika.
- Brown well.
- Sprinkle cheese over top and fold in.
*Use a skillet large enough to have a single layer of potatoes. They will brown better if they are not crowded.