Here's a easy slider recipe that is perfect for late summer nights and is sure to please a crowd. It's flavorful grilled chicken with a creamy red pepper sauce that is nothing short of luxurious.
But first, my farewell. This is the Final Fire Day Friday post here on Our Krazy Kitchen. I will keep posting on my blog, Nibble Me This.
Grilled Chicken Sliders
Source: Nibble Me This
- 8 chicken thighs, boneless, skinless
- 12 frozen dinner rolls
- 10 oz can Rotel tomatoes and chiles
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tsp season salt
- 1/2 cup whipped cream cheese
- 1/4 cup red pepper jelly
- Place the marinade ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend/process until liquified.
- Marinade the chicken for 12 hours.
- Thoroughly mix the creamy red pepper sauce together and refrigerate.
- Cook dinner rolls according to direction and then split in half for buns.
- Preheat a charcoal grill to 350f. Remove chicken from marinade and grill until the reach an internal temperature of 165f (about 6 minutes per side). Allow to cool for 10 minutes. Thinly slice.
- Toast the split buns on the grill.
- Slather the creamy red pepper sauce on the buns and top with the sliced chicken.