These little appetizer pizzas are so easy and they are a great addition to the party buffet.
Just cut French bread into slices, brush both sides of each slice with olive oil, place a thin slice of tomato on each, top with fresh mozzarella cheese, sprinkle with oregano, basil and minced garlic (optional), bake at 350 for about 15 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and just starting to brown.
I can't wait to see what you have on your party buffet!
Please join me today over at The Motivation Station for some menu planning ideas and suggestions.
TASTE TANTILIZING RECIPES
- APPETIZERS, SNACKS and BEVERAGES
- BREADS and SWEETS
- BRUNCH and EGGS
- MEATS and SEAFOOD
- KITCHEN STAFF
- BLUE PLATE SPECIALS
- CASSEROLES, SOUPS, STEWS and SANDWICHES
- FRUITS, SALADS, SIDES and VEGETABLES
- GRAVIES, DIPS, DRESSINGS, SAUCES, SEASONINGS, MISC...
- INTERNATIONAL, MEXICAN, ORIENTAL, PASTAS and STIR ...